This Morning we were going to be kicking off a New Series called Jesus Said. The weather had a different idea. As you are home on this Sunday morning take time to read these Scriptures and discuss the qustions below with your family.
- Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 NIV
- But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33 NIV
- In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16 NIV
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8 NIV
- Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:37-40 NIV
- What is your favorite quote that Jesus said?
- How many quotes that Jesus said can you think of?
- What is you favorite miracle that Jesus performed?
- Which of these verses stand your to you the most? Why
- What is one thing this week that Jesus said that you need to take to heart and live out?