The Bridge is a new church in Midlothian/Waxahachie, TX.
We have a desire to be a visible part of the community and seek to reach people where they are.
We believe the church is people who live out the truth of God in their homes, communities, jobs and in relationships. Because of this belief we will be heavily involved in our community, missions, and community groups. We will meet you where you are. Our desire is to meet the needs of our community and see people experience the radical love of Jesus Christ.
We aren’t perfect and aren’t looking for perfect people. We have a special place in our hearts for people who don’t understand the Bible, don’t know Jesus yet, and perhaps don’t even like “church” as they know it. We’re not afraid of big questions. We’re aware that sin is ugly, life is messy, and everybody has some hurts, habits, and hang-ups that Jesus wants to work on.
Our Mission is to see lives transformed through a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
While we admit we are not a perfect church, there are some things we’re very passionate about and are determined to get right from the start…
- We will boldly teach the truth of the Bible in a way that can be understood and lived out, even for people who are unfamiliar with it.
- Our music will be fresh and dynamic, less of a performance and more of a time where people participate together in seeking God.
- We will be family oriented and seek to help strengthen the family in a variety of different ways.
- We will lead kids to experience worship and understand the truth of the Bible on their own level in at atmosphere that is safe, fun, and positive.
- We have a casual atmosphere where real people can connect with no pressure to “look the part.” Jeans are welcome.
- We simply want to be a real group of people who worship a real God and desire to make a real difference in the lives of people and the community around us.